Monday, July 8, 2013

Dogs will be dogs! Calypso in action!


Calypso is 2.5 years old now and she still loves being a dog. One of her favorite springtime activities is chasing the dragon flies. And, yes, she does catch them. She actually sounds like a snapping turtle when she snaps! Although, for the record, I've never heard a snapping turtle. 

She is great fun to watch and is quite graceful in action. When the dragon flies land on the cyclone fence, she will position herself by balancing her hind legs (she does little dance steps) and then gracefully comes up and actually catches the dragon fly more times than not, then lowers herself just as graceful, without ever touching the fence. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.