Friday, April 12, 2013

Sunday Grief M.D. by Renee' Sunday, M.D. (Book Launch, Spotlight, Excerpt)

There are two occurrences in life that  are 100% guaranteed: being born and the other is dying. When a person dies or passes on from earth, the remaining people (family, friends, and associates) go through the different phases or levels of grief. The grieving process can consist of physical, emotional, and spiritual responses. Your response will not be the same as another person’s response. God created all of us in His image. We have different dreams and goals in life. We have different responses to stress and situations. As a medical professional, I experience first-hand how the body functions and preforms on a daily basis. God’s masterpiece, the human body can sense and respond different depending if the stimuli are positive or negative. The word of God is our compass and direction in life. When the Sunday’ family proceeded through the grieving process ONLY God supplied peace, joy, and a renewed mind in Him. 

I will share our journey to resting in God’s arms. The word of God will encourage and strengthen us along life’s pathway. God is the ONLY refuge when trials and tribulations come. God is the antidote to going through the grieving process. God will comfort and give confidence. Yes, God had already made the way for me and my family to proceed through the grieving process.  This book displays my love for my brother, Junior. I will share the process of grief through my eyes of being his sister and an anesthesiologist. God has given me this mission to express wisdom and guidance to inspire others to trust God throughout the grieving process.

Purchase Sunday Grief by clicking the icon:

Have you ever wondered what to do when a family member, close friend, or associate dies? Is it ok to be emotional? Is it ok to have physical or spiritual responses? 

Death can occur in everyone’s household. What road map can be used to transition through the grieving process?  

I will share my process through the eyes of a Christian anesthesiologist. This book approaches a Christian journey through the grieving process with spiritual and practical tools to apply to our lives.

The Sunday Comfort Cards is a resourceful tool to assist in the journey through the grieving process. The Sunday Comfort Cards have scripture on one side and a statement of what God said we as believers possess in the particular passage. 

The cards can be a quick reference of God’s Word, which will empower, increase faith, and give strength to transition forward through the grieving process.

Renee' Sunday, M.D.

Renee' Sunday, M.D. is the founder and CEO of Sunday Publishing Company, LLC., and RS Commerce, P.C. 

"I have practiced  anesthesia for over thirteen years. My mission is to encourage and empower others to enjoy life and obtain their dreams. Furthermore, I enjoy being an instrument in God's Plan to render anesthesia services to my patients and to show compassion, love, and the standard of care." 

Renee' is a speaker, mentor, and corporate leader.  Renee's passion is  to be a catalyst to stimulate others forward toward their destiny. She resides in Atlanta, Georgia. 

Renee' has a wonderful blog that can be found at:

The cattle on a thousand hills. Are you a role model?

A guest post:
As I drive through the countryside, I glance to see several cows enjoying hay and grass. 
They are doing their routine activities without an apparent care in the world. They seem 
to be similar to a family. They display care and protection of the younger calves.  Parents 
are sent from God to carry out the same duties for their children. There are many 
different colors and sizes of cows to view; some are black, brown, and even off- white 
in color. Their sizes range from small to large. Some are close to the ground and others 
are not. These differences can be found in humans too. We can vary in color, size and 
shape because, we are unique and wonderfully made by God.  Families are treasures 
from God.

A person's character and integrity builds a foundation for his or her life. How we 
respond to a given situation is based on character, integrity, and experiences. Our 
belief and culture train our minds from childhood. Similar features and behaviors are 
passed throughout each generation. They can be positive or negative. Our upbringing 
can mold our lives. If the father likes sports, then he will introduce sports to his 
offspring. It's funny at times that we see the same traits in our children that we had when 
we were children. 

Having a good role model is another treasure indeed because they are our example. 
Role models can be one to look up to and obtain knowledge that can be sharedAnd 
when there is a stumbling block our role model will give us assistance and guidance.  
As we go forward in life, we will have others to encourage and support toward their 
destiny too. WOW! A role model is a priceless jewel.

We have to believe we can achieve our unique goals and dreams. We have to 
encourage ourselves sometimes. We have to be our own cheerleaders. Everyone has 
his or her own issues and trials in life. God is our refuge when we are faced with 
troubling times. Yes, we are our brother's keeper. Extend a helping hand to others.
Words of Wisdom from Mrs. Rosetta Sunday (my mother):  I call her words:
 Wisdom from Alabama
1)  Dream big and set short and long term goals.
2)  Write down the plan and envision the plan.
3) Go after the plan.

4) The open doors and closed doors are both learning tools of patience, maturing, appreciation, and knowledge. Open doors are part of a road map toward our destiny. 
Also closed doors are parts of the ultimate plan. 

5) Achieving one milestone leads to another. 

6) Having faith with the tenacity to be consistent in our walk with God.

7) All things -the good and bad works together for those who love God. 
8) Walk it out and enjoy life! So be it.

 Yes, Yes, Yes, mother well said. I’m going forward in Jesus Name.


Sunday Publishing Company

• Website  • Blog  • Facebook  • Twitter  • LinkedIn

Book launch date is April 12, 2013. Purchase link:

Purchase Sunday Grief by clicking the icon:

Disclaimer/Disclosure. Cover art, book description, and any excerpts are courtesy of the author, publisher, or PR firm.
Book Trailers are a free feature. All videos are provided by the author who has granted My Life. One Story at a Time. permission to post them on this blog. The views, beliefs, and opinions expressed by guest post authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or opinions of My Life. One Story at a Time. My Life. One Story at a Time. is an advertising affiliate with Amazon, a small fee is earned when purchases are made using the above links.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee
    This is Cynthia Gentry. I understand your pain. On march 25 of this year, my brother Kenneth went on to be with he LORD. He went quickly and unexpectedly. I miss him dearly and cry for him. On n a daily basis. Some days are good and some days are just the opposite. As you are doing so; myself and my family are taking it one day at a time. I totally understand that to live is Christ , and to die is gain. My brother was a Christian man, a true man of GOD Not just because he is my brother, but because he lived his life accordingly, as evidenced by everyone who knew him. I can still hear his conversTions sometimes. GOD makes no mistakes and I know HE does things according to his will. With that being said , our family will be okay


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.