Renee' Sunday, M.D.
A person's character and integrity builds a foundation for his or her life. How we
Having a good role model is another treasure indeed because they are our example.
We have to believe we can achieve our unique goals and dreams. We have to
4) The open doors and closed doors are both learning tools of patience, maturing, appreciation, and knowledge. Open doors are part of a road map toward our destiny.
5) Achieving one milestone leads to another.
6) Having faith with the tenacity to be consistent in our walk with God.
7) All things -the good and bad works together for those who love God.
8) Walk it out and enjoy life! So be it.
Yes, Yes, Yes, mother well said. I’m going forward in Jesus Name.
Disclaimer/Disclosure. Cover art, book description, and any excerpts are courtesy of the author, publisher, or PR firm.
Book Trailers are a free feature. All videos are provided by the author who has granted My Life. One Story at a Time. permission to post them on this blog. The views, beliefs, and opinions expressed by guest post authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or opinions of My Life. One Story at a Time. My Life. One Story at a Time. is an advertising affiliate with Amazon, a small fee is earned when purchases are made using the above links.