Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello Lucy - it's me, Donna

A picture of a Toggle light switch.
A picture of a Toggle light switch. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The light switch in my closet broke. Hubby fixed it today - or so I thought. He walked out of my closet and said ok, it's fixed. I flipped the switch - and nothing. I looked at him and said it's still broken. He looked at me sort of funny and calmly replied - I haven't turned the power back on. Just call me "Lucy".

So...how's your week going?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I would have probably done the same thing. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this more times that I would like to admit! lol Hubby has sort of perfected the "look".

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.