Friday, December 21, 2012

Extraordinary Rendition by Paul Batista on Holiday Special

Extraordinary Rendition



For those of you that enjoyed the excerpt from Extraordinary Rendition by Paul Batista (see the link below), you will happy to know that it is on Holiday Special right now for just 99 cents! The book will be on special until January 7, 2013. 



You can purchase a Kindle or Nook copy by clicking on the appropriate link or icon below.




 Kindle - http://amzn.to/Rfnmva ; 

To read an excerpt or visit with the author, click on the link below and it will take you to the post.

My Life. One Story at a Time.: Extraordinary Rendition by Paul Batista (Spotlight, Guest Post, Excerpt)
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.