- We graduated first in our obedience class three times. This should tell you something.
- Puppies know that they're being cute. They're using you.
- We don't sound anything like those silly voices you use to imitate us.
- We hate those ridiculous names you give some of us. Moonbeam is not a dignified name for a mutt.
- You might want to check your herb garden for fertilizer.
- We are only wearing this stupid birthday hat so we can get some cake. No self-respecting dog cares about his birthday.
- We are not spoiled, certainly not in comparison to teenage girls.
- We are in charge of the house. We let you pretend that you are.
- We'd be lost without you. We love you.
Why do they always dash to a rug when they have to throw up?
- My Life in Your Purse by Tinkerbell, the Chihuahua
- Waiting by the Table (for food scraps, of course!) by Orson, the bulldog
- The Bed Rules (Rule #1—It’s my bed) by Dimples, the boxer
- The Reason I Ate the Sofa (leather tastes a lot like rawhide) by Axelrod, the yellow lab
- I Can Poop the Second I Start My Walk (but choose not to) by Sophie, the cocker spaniel
As per FTC requirements: My Life. One Story at a Time. is an advertising affiliate with Amazon. A small fee is earned when purchases are made using the above link. A free book was obtained from the source mentioned above in order to provide an honest and fair review. The views, beliefs, and opinions expressed by guest post authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or opinions of My Life. One Story at a Time. Guest Posts are offered so authors can share their writing with my audience for their enjoyment.
Don't forget to visit and enter to win an Amazon Gift Certificate!
Thanksgiving and Gratitude for you.