Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursdays Where Truth is the Dare



Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What do you do when a friend does something that a friend doesn't do?

This is a great question, but for me, not an easy one. 
I can't remember being in this situation, so I am going to have to think for a while.
I would like to say that I would have the courage to talk to the friend. I have a difficult
time with confrontation, so I would have to gather the courage to do so. If the
situation were bad enough, I would talk to them.


I look forward to hearing your answers! 


Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:




Katherine's Thursday Hop!
About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must be a follower of Katherines Corner preferably through Email ( or facebook, google plus or twitter.) If you’re a new follower, please let me know how you follow 
  • Please follow today’s co-host The Mommyhood Chronicles
  • Please leave a comment so we know that you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Visit and Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Nobody expects you to visit all of them ( although that would be awesome) Just click and go. Remember to leave a comment :-)
Now hop on and lets share our favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact me
I do my very best to visit each and every blog, please forgive me if I ever miss yours. ♥
.
Please post the hop button (grab the code from the right sidebar) to share with others. Or you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com
It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. But it IS NOT mandatory. :-)
*participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop*
Please add your blog to my new blog list page too! It’s really growing :-) 

This is a Blog Hop!

1. Summer Breeze Giveaway
2. The Mommyhood Chronicles
3. Keepsakes Blog
4. SwedishCorner
5. SwedishCorner
6. strawberry time
7. Foody Friday Favorites
8. Happy Canada Day! Giveaway
9. Donnas Designs
10. Red, White and Blue Tarts
11. Board & Batten
12. The Artful Diva
13. Better Than Sex? Cake
14. SwedishCorner
15. July 4th Wreath Acorns Burlap
16. Flat Stanley Makes the Grade
17. Sweet Nothings
18. Forest Creatures DIY
19. Family and Flea Market Find
20. Vintage Picnic Grad Party
21. Country Crafting
22. TAKING HEALTH SERIOUSLY
23. AN OPEN LETTER TO MY MOTHER
24. Nancy @ ARJ
25. Discovery Toys Mom
26. CREATE WITH JOY
27. Kings Daughters
28. Play Date Fashion and Fun
29. Serenity Bracelet
30. Liberty and Lobster for All!
31. PINK Chair
32. cake cones
33. Tin Can Friends
34. July 4th Shakers
35. Im RICH!!!
36. Photograph Life
37. Milk Balls
38. White Collar Crime in GA
39. A Bridesmaids Guide
40. Deck Fountain UPSCALED!!
41. The Coal Miner and Me
42. 4th of July Pet Safety
43. Fairy Garden in Vintage Wagon
44. Happy Independence Day
45. My Alaska Trip
46. Curious Wisdom Follows
47. Fruits for the Forth! Flag it!
48. Journey of Life
49. Carob Cupcakes
50. New Skirt
51. nina @ mamaslittletreasures
52. Cookie Pledge!
53. The Best Sweet Pork Tacos
54. Oh My Heartsie
55. Keeping Vacation Food Cost Low
56. Chewy M&M Sugar Cookies
57. One Thousand Ants Angel Food C
58. Fun In The Sun
59. A Birdhouse Makeover
60. Felt Envelopes
61. Make a manicure last longer!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. give them a second chance? maybe a whole lot more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the person was a true friend that I cared for I would ask why? I would give them another chance because next time it might be me. Now if there is a pattern of bad behavior that's a whole different matter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.