Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursdays - Where Truth is the Dare

Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

If you break up with a friend, do you tell them why?

First thought to mind, is that long before I've broken up with them, I've been hinting about their behavior, etc. , whatever it is sending me along that path. If they just "don't get it", chances are since I do not like confrontation, I will not tell them unless they ask. I just do not like hurting someone's feelings, even it is causing me distress. BUT, if they have the nerve to ask, I will definitely respond.

I look forward to hearing your answers! 

Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Thursday Favorite Things

About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must be a follower of Katherines Corner through Email, Linky Followers, or Google Plus (If you’re a new follower, please let me know) and please follow today’s co-host  (check on Katherine's site for this week's co-host.)
  • Please leave a comment so we know that you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Please leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit.
 to join the Linky

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. I used to keep quiet so as 'not to hurt their feelings' but over the years I've found the best way is to speak openly about the problems & then 'agree to disagree'. If the problems can't be fixed, I go my separate way.

    1. Thanks Vanessa for stopping by and with a great comment. Donna

  2. I agree with Vanessa. As I have gotten older, I have handled things that way more and more. It takes a lot of prayer and a lot of thinking it through in my mind....almost rehearsing! I want to be kind, but I feel it's important to be honest and open, too. It's a hard balance!

  3. The last friend I "broke up with" had lost another friend in the not-too-distant past, and was analyzing and trying to figure out why for months. So when she attacked me via email over a silly misunderstanding, and then lifted the misunderstanding to epic proportions of drama, I wrote her back exactly why I was choosing to stop communicating with her - so she wouldn't agonize over it for the next year. I thought that was a kindness.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.