Friday, June 15, 2012

Friendship Friday


Friendship Friday – Vacation


Friendship Friday
Question Of The Week
What’s the best vacation you’ve ever had?
What’s your dream vacation?
Vacation or Staycation – share your summer plans!
You are cordially invited to
Join our Friendship Friday chat about Vacations this week
And make some new friends in the process!
My Answer – Vacation
I’ve had too many wonderful vacations to pick just one
But I love tropical islands and the ocean
So I count any destination that combines these elements
 Among my favorites!
My dream vacation?
Send me to Tahiti!
Or to the Galapagos.
Or on an African Safari.
I am a wildlife buff too!
Vacation or Staycation?
As much as I’d love to take a Vacation right now
I am currently part of the ever-growing Staycation trend!
Now it’s your turn to share your thoughts!
Please see the guidelines at the end of the post!
Friend Of The Week
Evelyn – My Turn For Us
Evelyn - My Turn For Us
This week’s Featured Friend is
Evelyn from My Turn For Us.
Evelyn is a wife, mother and grandmother
Who retired from a career in Law Enforcement
To spend time pursuing her dream of
Travelling around the country in a RV
With her husband!
Along with delicious recipes
And moving stories about her personal journey
That many of you will connect with,
Evelyn hosts a weekly party called
Freedom Fridays for her creative friends!
It has been my pleasure to get to know Evelyn
Over the past few months.
I hope you’ll take the time to visit Evelyn and
And make a wonderful new friend!
Friendship Friday #23 – Week Of June 15, 2012
Friendship Friday
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
  • Foster friendships with other bloggers!
  • Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
  • Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
The party will be open all week so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and be sure to join me for Inspire Me Mondayand Wordless Wednesday!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words at my blog, Donna! I was already following you on Google+ and Facebook, but now I'm following via LinkyFollowers, too! :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.