Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursdays - Where Truth is the Dare


Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What's a good day?

A good day is when the sun shines. A good day is when it storms. A good day is when I hear from my daughter. A good day is waking up next to my Hubby. A good day is getting "kisses" from Ryka and Calypso. A good day is  being able to take a walk. A good day is when the ideas are flowing and I write. A good day is hearing from friends.


I look forward to hearing your answers! 


Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:





Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Thursday Favorite Things

About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must be a follower of Katherines Corner through Email, Linky Followers, or Google Plus (If you’re a new follower, please let me know) and please follow today’s co-host(visit Katherines for this week's host)
  • Please leave a comment so we know that you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Please leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit.



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. A good day for me is well, waking up knowing I have a roof over my head, food in the kitchen, the bills are paid, my family is in good health, and my kids are happy, even if they don't have the latest technological gadget, cell phone, or any of the numerous things kids think they are supposed to have to be happy. Would I like to have more, newer, better things? Yes, but let's face it, there are so many struggling to have the basics. Glitz and glimmer are just possessions that can be lost, stolen. I appreciate what I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful answer. Thank you so much MJ for stopping by. I absolutely love the new look for your blog. Donna

      Delete
  2. I agree with MJKANE. It's a happy day when the air conditioner is working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Judaye! MJ hit it on the nail. I know with the hot Southern summer months I'll be glad for a/c too. Donna

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.