Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursdays - Where Truth is the Dare




Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What do you keep in a safe place?

When I read this question, my immediate response before contemplating a deep answer was "my heart". Even after contemplating and attempting to come up with a one of a kind unique answer, I have to stick with my first. I keep my heart in a safe place - most of the time. It comes from experiencing a lot of hurt in my life. It is a defense mechanism for me and it is just who I am.


I look forward to hearing your answers! 


Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:





Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Thursday Favorite Things

About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must be a follower of Katherines Corner through Email, Linky Followers, or Google Plus (If you’re a new follower, please let me know) and please follow today’s co-host  My Turn For Us
  • Please leave a comment so we know that you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Please leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit.
Visit 
http://katherinescorner.com/2012/05/24/thursday-favorite-things-blog-hop-linky-party-37/
 to join the Linky


Don't forget to follow or sign up for email so you don't miss anything!



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Pictures are irreplaceable. I have about 20 CDs or so with photos on it in a fire safe. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my guest post. I have followed you from my personal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to southern writers (especially Eudora Welty!) so thought of you for my writing workshop hop. There will be writing prompts and critiquing -- for experienced and not so experienced fiction writers, whichever. Would love to have you join up!
    http://sandrasfiberworks.blogspot.com/2012/05/sandras-writing-workshop-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe behind the green door? my emotions, feelings and desires and delights, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.