Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday - Where Truth is the Dare




Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What are you hoping for?
(Hoping, not trying to make happen.)

I am hoping for my blood platelet count to stabilize and quit fluctuating and increasing. (I have Essential Thrombocythemia, my blood marrow makes too many platelets.)
(Only God can make that happen.)


Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:





Thursday Favorite Things

About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must be a follower of Katherines Corner through Email, Linky Followers, or Google Plus (If you’re a new follower, please let me know) and please follow today’s co-host Dobermans By The Sea
  • Please leave a comment so we know that you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Please leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit.
Visit Katherine's Corner to join the Linky


Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. I am hoping that all my funding comes through and I can go back to college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will hope for you too! Thanks for stopping by. Donna

      Delete
  2. I am praying for your blood platelet to reach a healthy level and stay there! I will hope for you! :)


    Good to find your blog! :)

    I hopped on over from Katherine's corner blog hop :)

    You can visit me at onehouseonecouple

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Lisha beat me to the punch?, I hope that your hopes come to pass, go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping my brother's friend will take her medication, that she finds a place to belong, and makes some good friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Judaye! I will add that to my hopes too.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.