Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday - Where Truth is the Dare



Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What did you finally do that you should have done a lot sooner than you actually did it?

Divorce my first husband. Things might have turned out different for my daughters.


Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:






I have been participating in Katherine's Thursday Blog Hop for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure when we "met", but I truly look forward to receiving her email each Wednesday inviting me back to participate. She has a beautiful blog and it is always a joy to visit with her and have the chance to see what she's up to that week. 
 



I am so honored that Katherine asked me to co-host this week's Thursday's Favorite Things Hop. By the end of the week, every one is needing a little break and what a wonderful game to play - hopping around saying hello and following new people. I certainly hope you'll hop along with the rest of us. It's a fun way to network.


Some of my favorite things are my dogs. If you are already a follower of mine, you knew that was coming. I also love organizing. What can I say, except I find it comforting to organize. Baking is another favorite past time of mine. I hope you'll leave a message and let me know what your favorite things are.



Thursdays Favorite Things Hop is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new blog readers, or write a post about your favorite things!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must follow Katherines Corner. Through Email, Linky Followers, Google Plus, or RSS and my blog ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­My Life One Story at a Time .If you’re a new follower, please let us know before you start hopping. 
  • Leave a comment when you follow so we all know you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit so they know you stopped by.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine
 *participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop*
Please grab the hop button to share with others, you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com OR grab the code from Katherines Corner it's on her right sidebar.
It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. But it IS NOT mandatory.



Enhanced by Zemanta

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wingman, sounds like you are competing with me having some deep dark stuff back there in the past. As always, enjoy hearing from you.

      Delete
    2. You know the crack! I've made a few wee mistakes on that rocky road? but I'm still here, its just not so easy to sort it all out. be well

      Delete
  2. Recently I decided to make better plans about my writing career. Congratulations on being co-host of Katherine's Thursday Favourite Things. Katie is really a wonderful person. By the way, my pets have always been dogs. Take care and have a good Thursday.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy for stopping by. On my way to your blog. Late start today, suffering from a sinus attack.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for cohosting! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Katherine's Corner... so glad I've joined your blog, as well! Great stuff! Hope you are having a great week & thanks again!

    Heather
    stringtownhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Heather! On my way to visit your site.

      Delete
  4. I hopped over from Katherine's corner, and I'm a new follower! I like your blog....I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Snoodles! I hope to see you back here for a visit. On my way to visit you.

      Delete
  5. I could think of many things that maybe I should have done sooner - including divorcing my first husband! But, I am grateful for my life as it is now, if I had done anything differently I may not be where I am today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie. Thanks for stopping by. I think we all things we coulda/shoulda done sooner, but then as you said, would our lives have ended up where we are. Something to ponder. I'm off to visit your blog.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and your kind words. I am happy to have you as a co-host today. I hope you will make lots of new bloggy friends.

    You pose a tough question my friend, as looking back can be a difficult task. But..... I wish I had said yes to the scholarship and delayed marrying my first husband. Thankfully my life and my heart are full and I am truly loved by my soul mate. If I had gone to school then I may never have met him. So all things for a reason, right? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the sixty dollar question. If we would have said no or yes way back when, would we be here now. Thanks so much for inviting me to co-host. I love your blog.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for co-hosting ~ your sound like one busy and creative woman ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    consider linking up with my Monday blog hop~ Magical Monday Meme for 'creatives' of all types ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol for stopping by. I would be delighted to hook up on Mondays. Will definitely check it out.

      Delete
  8. Hi, visiting from favorite things hop. Already following, hope you can visit my blogs:
    http://createabeautifullife.com/
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Cheryl. Definitely hopping by your place. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lori. I will head over to your blog.

      Delete
  10. I too have started book reviewing. That is what I should have done sooner.

    Circled you! (G+) Have a great day!
    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sara. Definitely heading over to visit your blog and see what you've been reading.

      Delete
  11. Love the hop - thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy - thank you for stopping by and following. I love company. Hope you'll be by again. I'm off to visit you.

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on co-hosting this fun blog hop!

    Ive been a email subscriber of your site for a few months now, and I really enjoy everything that you share. =)

    Some of my favorite things are reading, chocolate, country dancing..but not always in that order..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much dear Donna for visiting, leaving such a lovely comment and for following! i follow back with pleasure :-)
    love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.