Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thrusdays Where Truth is the Dare

Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

Who came through for you at a time when you really, really needed it?

Ummm...thinking. Actually, it's a no-brainer. First and foremost, my Hubby has been there for me in my darkest moments. Secondly, my best friend. 

Thank you all for participating.

This book can be found on Amazon:

I had a short story published in honor of Mother's Day. One of my daughters and I have a broken relationship. She truly has no idea how much she means to me. The story is about her. I invite you to click the link and read my story. 
Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. I really like this truth or dare. The person who has been there and here for me is my husband Jake. I married the nicest man I ever met. He's also dependable and cute.

    1. I have to agree with you Judaye. I'll be adding my husband to my answer. If not for him, I don't know that I'd be here today. Thanks for stopping by.

  2. I have two that come to mind, firstly the lady in my Blogg "Fleas" and secondly a young Marine who saved me from stepping on a mine at great risk to himself, in Vietnam. amongst all that carnage he still cared.

    1. Hi Wingman! I'll have to read about the lady in your blog and send my thanks along to the young Marine who saved your life so I could meet you all these years later. Thanks as always for stopping by.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.