Saturday, May 19, 2012

Procrastination Saturday

So...what have you procrastinated about this week?

On Monday, I mowed grass and bathed the dogs, instead of writing.

On Tuesday, I put ant killer in the yard, instead of writing. (I later wrote two book reviews and my post on "All Things Southern".

On Wednesday, I slept late due to a late night on Tuesday, and then sat around and read, instead of writing.

On Thursday, I hopped around with a blog hop and visited, instead of writing. (I later wrote my post for "Thursdays - Where Truth is the Dare", and wrote and pre-schedule a guest post for when I am on vacation.)

SO...what did you procrastinate about this week?
Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. Haha! I did the opposite today....I stepped up to bat and helped hubby finish painting the high (30+feet at the peak) side of the house. Of course, before that I procrastinated for three weekends with reasons why it couldn't be done. LOL

  2. Yup. I procrastinate reviewing and writing. Monday: Rearranged living room, hung up wall art. Tuesday, pulled weeds. Wednesday, read. Thursday, went to get tired rotated and balanced. Friday: deweeded more. Saturday, I finally wrote.

    1. OMG! I am laughing! I always explain that I'm "piddling" like my grandma used to say! Thanks for stopping by!


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.