Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Review of Keen Venice - Women's - Shoes - Black

Originally submitted at OnlineShoes.com

Seek an uncharted course in the KEEN Venice sport sandal. This stylish women's sandal is ready for anything with a waterproof leather upper. AEgis Microbe Shield creates an antibacterial barrier for a fresh, healthy interior environment. Patented KEEN toe protection provides the confidence to let y...


Comfortable, never had to break in

By Donna from Valentine, Louisiana on 5/17/2012

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Breathable, Durable, Stylish, Comfortable, Cute

Best Uses: Everyday, Beach, Outdoors, Walking, Travel, Barbecues

Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish, Conservative

I purchased the shoes to replace walking shoes that had worn out. They are great for me because I am always leaving the pathway and venturing into wet grass. They are my new everyday shoe. I love that I can walk in them, bathe the dogs with them on, and the next day, hop in the car for shopping. I ordered my usual 1/2 size larger as I do with all my Keens and they fit perfectly with no breaking in period.

(legalese)