Tuesday, April 17, 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award
My blog was awarded the The Versatile Blogger Award by Steph at
According to the rules, I am to nominate seven other blogs and list seven things about
myself. Well, here goes:
1. I love to bake. I do all my baking from scratch and I've gotten so spoiled, that if it is not made from scratch, I won't eat it. I am a real "from scratch" snob.
2. I love my two West German Shepherds. I could just sit for hours on the porch swing and watch them play.
3. I have a book (or Kindle) with me at all times. I cannot stand to be idle.
4. I love to write, even if I'm having writer's block and I am only writing my name.
5. I have a heavy foot when driving. I am so very bad. I hate to follow and I hate to be in a group, so I usually end up setting the pace. I must also be invisible or God simply protects the dumb and innocent because I have never gotten stopped.
6. I do not like stupid people. This has nothing to do with brain power folks. Nothing irks me more than seeing an adult who doesn't like you, trying to impose that dislike on their child when when you are an integral part of their life. (Divorce makes stupid people even more stupid.)
7. I love thunderstorms. I love the cool breeze and the wind and the rain (so long it's outside and I'm inside.)
The seven blogs I am passing the award along to are:
Congratulations to all of you! You deserve it!