Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday - Where Truth is the Dare





Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

If it is found out about, what are you going to get in trouble for?
(I love this question!)

I'll be posting my answer next week because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating.

My answer to last week’s question “If you could go back in time, five to ten years and give yourself advice, what would it be?


I'm still thinking about how to phrase it. I'll be back.
This book can be found on Amazon:







2 comments:

  1. Can you still get in trouble when you are over 50? giggle. Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Hugs and happy weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.