Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BREATHLESS (THE KING SERIES) [Kindle Edition] by Tawdra Kandle

AND, because anything that could go wrong usually does - the book will be free beginning tomorrow. The author
apologizes for the inconvenience.


For those of you who enjoy Urban Fantasy:



BREATHLESS (THE KING SERIES) 

[Kindle Edition] by Tawdra Kandle 

FREE on Amazon Wednesday thru Sunday


Product Description

Tasmyn Vaughn is not having the senior year she expected. Her boyfriend Michael leaves for college, she's being stalked by a suspicious preacher, pursued by the hot new boy at school and blackmailed by her chemistry teacher--who just might be a witch. Tas needs all of her many talents--and a little help from unexpected sources--just to keep her head above water. . .literally. 


and FEARLESS (King Series) [Kindle Edition]

download a sample or buy on Amazon



Product Description

Tasmyn Vaughn didn't expect much when her dad’s job moved them to a small town in Florida; it was just another new school. But there is more to King than meets the eye, and soon Tasmyn’s ability to hear other’s thoughts is the least of her worries. Entangled in a web of first love, quirky and secretive townsfolk, magic and blood rituals, she discovers the town’s secrets aren’t just bizarre, they’re deadly.

Author Tawdra Kandle

Tawdra Kandle

Tawdra Kandle is the author of the King series, a young adult urban fantasy quartet. Born in south Jersey, Tawdra published her first short story at the age of 13 in Young Life magazine. During the early years of her marriage and motherhood, she wrote articles and columns on parenting and homeschooling, as well as some homeschooling curriculum. FEARLESS is her first novel. Tawdra currently lives in central Florida with her husband and children.

        I am very busy these days with the ever-growing stack of books I need to read for reviews. But, there are so many good books out there waiting to be read that I decided to feature books without my review on my site. I have done a little research on each book and found it worthy of being included in this new feature on my blog (worthy according to “Lucy”- meaning I would review the book if my pile were not so high.) The author’s are anxiously awaiting reviews, so if you see a book that captures your fancy, please feel free to contact the author and let them know that you would like to review the book.

1 comment:

  1. Right now the series is selling at $3.99. Maybe it will be free later today (Wed.) and Thurs. and Fri.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.