Monday, March 5, 2012

Treasure Hunt Prophecy of the Flame – The Dream Cast #3

Treasure Hunt
Prophecy of the Flame – The Dream Cast #3

Brandon RouthPrince Alexandros, with his mysterious ability to make the heroin swoon, regardless of any wedding vows, will be a fun character for any actor. Knowing who I want is easy. I originally pictured Peirce Brosnan, in his Remington Steel days, as Alex.  When I saw Brandon Roth as Superman, I knew I had found my dark, cunning, narcissistic prince.  I want to melt just looking at his picture!
This post is part of the POTF Treasure Hunt where 1 (one) in 50 (fifty) entries will win a Full Cast Audio Book from For more details visit the facebook event page:

Prophecy of the Flame - Book One became #1 on Amazon Kindle in 2010 and has recently been picked up for a movie.
It’s not like Spielberg called. This will be an independent film, but a film like none other.  The purpose, of what we are calling the Prophecy Project, isn’t a political statement or a debut of some new special effect: The purpose of the Prophecy Project is to entertain millions across the nation with a movie whose net proceeds will help families that are struggling and have lost everything in this recession
As the author, I have donated 100% of my proceeds from Prophecy of the Flame – Book One to Agape (uh-GOP-pay) Assistance – a 501 (c)(3) that I founded to help families in need. The proceeds from the movie will also go to this charity as well.
If everyone who hears about the Prophecy Project and will donate the minimum amount ($1) then Agape will be able to receive 100% of ALL proceeds from this nationwide film. Donations at the Kick-starter event will earn supporters a unique gift designed for the Prophecy Project.
I have pictured the characters in Prophecy of the Flame for so long... I often watch movies and ask myself – does this star have a part in my cast?

Good Luck, and Good Hunting!
Prophecy of the Flame – Book One 50% off at Amazon! (kindle version)

1 comment:

  1. I think you made an excellent choice. Very handsome, I'm sure he could get most women to do his bidding. Also very kind of you to donate your proceeds.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.