Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday's Where Truth is the Dare

Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

Despite beliefs, ideas, or feelings, that may change,
what are you absolutely certain of all the time?

I'll be posting my answer next week because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you’ll all be back.

My answer to last week’s question “What are you tired of taking the rap for?"
I'm tired of taking the rap for things I didn't do because others are
good at manipulating. I have always been someone willing to take responsibility
for my own actions, right or wrong,  and I'll take the consequences.

This book can be found on Amazon:

Question of the Day on Face book found my blog and posted my Thursday's Truth or Dare. How cool is that. To thank them, I am posting their Face book link here: 

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. Easy! the love I have for my family

  2. Right, me, too. That I love my family and friends all of the time. I am also certain that God loves and keeps us ... that I will gain weight if I eat too many "bad starches" and sweets ... that my hair will curl back up no matter how many products and hot irons I uses ... etc. etc. etc. The most important is the love that His love has given me the ability to love other people in the way that I could only do as a child. Have a great day everyone :)

  3. Now matter how hard I try not to, I am turning into my mother.

  4. Boone Brux: Maybe turning into your Mother may be just another adventure in this life, you should consider the idea?

  5. Great question - and you know it's not an easy question to answer. I tried but I over think it every time. So instead I'm just going to tell you I tagged you for the Lucky 7 Meme.

  6. And I'm sure that I detest that phrase "great question" and I just used it!

  7. Donna I have received a number of comments on my blog from you and being a green-horn,I neglected to respond I have corrected this wee mistake. thank you, for me your blog reigns.

  8. I like questions I can answer and this one is easy. I can always believe the Bible is true. I'm absolutely certain of that.

    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. I found this a difficult question until I read all the wonderful answers.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.