Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Where Truth is the Dare


Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What are you tired of taking the rap for?

I'll be posting my answer next week because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you’ll all be back.

My answer to last week’s question “What do you now have more patience for, and what do you now have less patience for?"  I have less patience for complete idiots (adults whom I am acquainted with) and I have more patience for the children they try to manipulate.

This book can be found on Amazon:






7 comments:

  1. I take the rap for....hmmm, probably for my own mistakes the most. I am always trying to push my boundaries and trying to do things that probably won't work, but I still hope. Right now I am trying to write short stories in the hopes that they will bring in some income...If I have nothing to try, why bother? Keeps my life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Good luck on those stories! Make sure you share!

      Delete
  2. Rap is a new word for me, (being a bush boy!) looking at heides comments, leads me to blame! so! I take the rap for being who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of taking the rap for the laundry not being done! There are four other able-bodied people living here. Okay, so three of them are men (or boys) who haven't taken the time to learn how to work the machine, but still... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like LOTS of laundry and time for Laundry 101! Thanks for stopping by to visit.

      Delete
  4. I'm tired of taking the rap for anything that doesn't go right in my family. Somehow, it all comes back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.