Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday's Where Truth is the Dare

Question of the Day: Where Truth Is the Dare   [QUES OF THE DAY] [Paperback]

It’s Thursday again – and we all know what that means!
Here is this week’s question.
Truth? or Dare?

What do you now have more patience for, and what do you now have less patience for?

I'll be posting my answer next week because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you’ll all be back.

My answer to last week’s question “What person in your life has inspired you to the point of change?” is: my very good friend, Jessica. She inspired me to stop hiding my writing. 


This book can be found on Amazon:





Thursdays are also Katherine's Corner's Favorite Things Blog Hop
If you would like to participate in the hop, click here: 

Thursday Favorite Things


If you are visiting from the hop and would like a return visit,
please leave a comment with our blog link. Thanks!!
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.