Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday's Where Truth is the Dare

It's Thursday again - and we all know what that means!
Here is this week's question.
Truth? or Dare?

What person in your life has inspired you to the point of change?

I am deliberately not posting my answer to this question until later because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you'll all be back.

My answer to last week's question "What's underrated about you" is:  
My answer is I don't think people realize how smart I really am. 
(That was not meant to sound presumptuous.)

This book can be found on Amazon:

Thank you for visiting. I hope you'll be back next Thursday!
If you have a blog, I hope you'll leave a link in the comment section so I can visit you.

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. What person in your life has inspired you to the point of change?

    I have to say that this would be my niece! the day she was born was definitly a breaking point for me! I'm a different person beacuse of her! and I love her more than anything in the world


  2. There has never been one person?there's always been a stream of them, some good! some bad! Like a weed drawing energy from the sun, there has never been any control for me.

    Truth isn't always beauty? but the hunger for it is,


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.