Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday's Where Truth is the Dare


It's Thursday again - and we all know what that means!
Here is this week's question.
Truth? or Dare?

What is underrated about you?

I am deliberately not posting my answer to this question until later because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you'll all be back.


My answer to last week's question "What are you waiting for the right moment to do" is:  
My answer is I am waiting for the right moment to write a letter
to my daughter. 

This book can be found on Amazon:






It's also Favorite Things Blog Hop at  KatherinesCorner ! 
Tricia from NOLA Mommy is the co-host today!


If you are following via the hop, please leave a comment with your blog address
and I'll be by to visit you! And, if you'd like to participate - sign up at Katherine's Corner.

5 comments:

  1. This is a tough question to answer. I think most of my friends think I am a very patient person - not so - at least with myself. I've heard that patience is a virtue. I am not very virtuous sorry to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is a wonderful question...lets see, since I still have two chicks in the nest, I would say that I am underrated as a mom. don't misunderstand, my wee babes love me, but we mommas know that they don't truly appreciate us until they are on their own. ya hear me scream'n?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna still a great site;
    They underrate me/ if the think I can be influenced against my family? my principals of true justice, and the love of my lady? its never going to happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe that one underrates my insecurity. This is kinda turning the question upside down. I mean I don't wish for anyone to overrate (is that a word?) my insecurity. But I guess I come across as thick skinned and I am not. I try to be but I do care too much:) I have been blog hopping on the Thursdays Favorite Things Blog Hop and I have learned so many things from so many amazing and talented people. I am following you and would love a follow back:)

    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much, I sure enjoyed the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I get underrated because I left the workplace after my son was born and some people think that I sit at home and do nothing all day. If only my days were filled with soap operas and chocolate bons bons. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.