Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday's "Where Truth is the Dare"

Question Of The Day - First Edition

A while back, I came across a little book, "Question of the Day, Where Truth is the Dare". It contains within its covers some very thought-provoking questions. Here is one of those questions. I encourage you to take the challenge. Feel free to comment (because I love comments) or not. I am going to sit and think for a while and see if I will take the dare and post a truthful comment.

What object did you use to, or do you still, keep hidden?

I am deliberately not posting my answer to this question because I wanted every one
to come up with their answer spontaneously and not be guided by my answer.
I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I am thinking about doing this every Thursday so I
hope you'll all be back.

My answer is:  I always hide a piece of chocolate for those 'just in case 
there is no more left' times and I've been known to hide my journal.

This book can be found on Amazon:

I have some give-aways going on if you're interested. Just keep 
scrolling! :)

It's also Favorite Things Blog Hop at  KatherinesCorner ! 
Andrea from The Cottage Market  is cohost today!

If you are following via the hop, please leave a comment with your blog address
and I'll be by to visit you! And, if you'd like to participate - sign up at Katherine's Corner.

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. I am stopping over from Katherines Corner!

    One of the things that I used to keep hidden - the real me. :) But not anymore!

  2. I did keep my crayons and coloring books hid for a while, but now I'm not ashamed to say that occasionally I still like to color with crayons.

  3. I can't even think of anything. I have don't touch, off-limits things like my good pens (but they're right out in the open, does that count?) and I think anyone who has lived with me has left my journals alone (they've probably heard most of it anyways) but they knew where they were. ?? No good answer for this one. :(

  4. I wish I could type in smaller font. I sucked my thumb long after I "stopped" sucking my thumb. Whew that wasn't so bad. I didn't say how old I was ;-) when I stopped for real.

  5. I have nothing hidden that I know of. If I ever did, I no longer remember. Yikes!

  6. I always hide my journal. At least the one I'm currently writing in. When I'm done with a journal it usually ends up on the shelf with my books, but I feel like until the contents of the pages are filled they need to remain secret.

  7. I have a very personal letter from an old gentleman I used to talk to he was about 70 years and was never married, When I went away he sent me this letter, it was about his one and only love, and how he never got over it.
    I keep it hidden? not really knowing what to do with it , now I'm 71 years

  8. I hid a deck of Sailor Moon trading cards when I was in high school, and even though I'm certain I never gave them away, I no longer have any idea where they went. I've checked everywhere, but they must have gotten lost in one of my moves.

  9. I had trouble leaving comments yesterday, I'm back to try again. I can't say there is anything in particular that I hide unless you count my menopause middle ( thanks you for loos fitting tops. giggle. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party. Sending Happy Weekend Wishes! .xo

  10. I can't think of anything that I actually "hide" although my husband always says he can't "find" things ..... I think its just a man thing. :)

    I'm visiting from Exposure 99% weekday hop. I hope that you can stop by my blog as well - on Tuesday I have a great giveaway going on with a small group of bloggers for an awesome prize. Hope to see you there.

  11. Hi! Just letting you know that I have tagged your blog in book tag - see for more info. I hope that you will participate because I'd love to read your answers!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

  12. Donna thank you for your comment, I don't get many comments on my blog, its possible not that type of blog? your site is super. I'm not really ofa on the workings, of tags links? are mystery to me, as for my letter? what to do? I have this inner fear that if I destroy it, it would be a bad thing I have the same feeling about using it in my blog.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.