Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday - "Where Truth is the Dare"

It's Thursday again - and we all know what that means!
Here is this week's question.
Truth? or Dare?

What are you waiting for the right moment to do?

I am deliberately not posting my answer to this question until later because 
I want every one to come up with their answer spontaneously 
and not be guided by my answer. I cannot wait to hear your answers! :)

Thank you all for participating. I will be doing this every Thursday so I
hope you'll all be back.

My answer is:  
My answer is I am waiting for the right moment to write a letter
to my daughter. 

This book can be found on Amazon:

Don't forget to enter for a chance to win 

It's also Favorite Things Blog Hop at  KatherinesCorner ! 
Angela from Kings Daughters 
is cohost today!

If you are following via the hop, please leave a comment with your blog address
and I'll be by to visit you! And, if you'd like to participate - sign up at Katherine's Corner.
Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. I'm waiting for the sailing season to start so I can launch my yacht.

    please let me trade your question for one of mine.
    What can you do with a real book that you can't do with a Kindle?
    Swop book for book, anyplace anytime, with a kindred spirit.

  2. Wow this is the perfect question for me today. I am waiting for the right moment to express my feelings to someone and to ask if they feel the same in return. It's always such a tricky thing to do.

  3. Wow! I am sure boring. I couldn't think of a single thing I'm waiting for the right moment to do. I always have a list of projects lined up that I have to wait to get around to until I am feeling well enough, does that count? ;)

  4. I'm waiting for spring for the fishing season to begin!

  5. I am waiting for my online shop to be discovered :-) Thank you for linking up at Katherines Corner xo


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.