Monday, December 26, 2011

Even Christmas pictures make a "Lucy" moment!

Laugh until you cry!
Where's the flash?

Katie didn't make it.
Merry Christmas - Jeffery, Donna, Josh, Katie-Beth, Jude
Merry Christmas - Jeffery, Donna, Jude, Katie-Beth, Jeremy

You can find our three musicians on their web pages here:

You can find Jude on
You can find Katie-Beth at
You can find Joshua at


  1. So cute! Well your one picture turned out beautifully! ;) Looks like you had a wonderful, happy Christmas. :)

  2. Love the pics, beautiful family. Glad you had a lovely Christmas


  3. OMG...aren't you glad there is digital? Remember when you took the picture and had to wait for the pics to be developed ( 35mm) and there wasn't 1 decent pic? and NO possibility of everyone getting together. It happened when I graduated from Med School..I sneezed, closed my eyes, well after that it became a joke as I had to repeat the look everytime someone asked " who's that?
    You have a fine looking family..Happy Holidays'

  4. Loved it! Just like everyone else trying to photo.


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.