Saturday, December 31, 2011

Liebster Blog Award




My Blog was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by The Tale of My Heart. Her
blog can be found at http://justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com 
Thank you for the honor.



This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. 
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are: 
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
  5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to the following blogs. I hope you'll visit them and say hello! They are all outstanding blogs.

1.The Daydreamer's Book Obsession at http://thedaydreamer3.blogspot.com
2. Joanne Clancy at http://www.joanneclancy.com/
6. Neisa at Straight from the writer's mouth - http://neisahutson.blogspot.com

Congratulations to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! That is so fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    Thank you very much for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award. I am very delighted by it.
    But there's a small problem... Can you please guide me how to put this award on my blog. I am not able to find out the way to do it.
    Thanks again,

    Love,

    Pragya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Donna. That's great news. And thanks for linking to some other very interesting blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to start the New Year! Thank you for the award, Donna. I have already paid forward. Best wishes for a wonderful, healthy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the site! I'm a new follower! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award . I'm new to this but i've made the post with a little inspiration from yours.
    Please check it out :
    http://thedaydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-blog-was-awarded-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna,

    Thank you so much for the award! You made my day.
    You have a beautiful blog.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.