Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fifty Shades of Grey - GoodReads Choice Award

Fifty Shades of Grey

Not long ago, I reviewed Fifty Shades of Grey on my blog. It was a fantastic book, along with the sequel. Fifty Shades is up for a Best Romance Award. You can read my review at the link below. If you read and enjoyed the book, I hope that you will take the time to vote.

Fifty Shades of Grey is in the final round of GoodReads Choice Awards for Best Romance. The Awards are totally decided by the readers. Just to be nominated for such an award is an honor, particularly for a debut author. Would you please consider voting for Fifty Shades of Grey? You can vote using the link below.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.