Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Me Friday!

Hi everyone! It's Follow Friday.  Click on the above button and head to the hostess, Parajunkee and give her a follow and then follow the guest host and add your blog to the linky list.

I am having a blast finding and following new blogs. If you are here via Follow Friday, please leave a comment with your blog address so I can find you too. Thanks.

I am hosting a give away this week for the book "Cruelty to Innocents: The 911 Abductions" by CK Webb and DJ Weaver. If you would like to read the review and enter the give away, please scroll down my blog to find it. Good Luck. I'll be announcing a winner soon.

Enhanced by Zemanta


  1. This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

    Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned –

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

    Howard A. Sherman

  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I can't see my followers either, so we're all in the same e-boat :)

  3. Thanks! I would love for you to follow my blog also:


  4. Happy Follow Friday! Google Friend Connect is having issues. It goes up and down. I'm sure they'll fix it soon, maybe....

  5. Hey

    I just clicked on your blog and the music scared me so much, also give me a pick me up.

    Interesting blog.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

  6. Hi Donna! Thanks for the follow on Friday! Stopping by to return the favor. I clicked over the other day and the follow feature was acting funny, but I'm back now! Great site and congrats on being irresistably sweet!


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.