Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Me Friday!

Hi everyone! It's Follow Friday.  Click on the above button and head to the hostess, Parajunkee and give her a follow and then follow the guest host:

Magnet4Books' Reviews

I am having a blast finding and following new blogs. If you are here via Follow Friday, please leave a comment with your blog address so I can find you too. Thanks.

I am hosting a give away this week for the book "Mistakes." If you would like to enter, please click here Mistakes by A.M.Hayward & L.J.Holder and follow the instructions. Good Luck. I'll be announcing a winner soon.


  1. I'm glad you're having a good time with Follow Friday. :)

  2. Hi! Stopping by on the blog hop!
    Have a happy Mother's Day!

  3. Hi Donna!
    Just thought I'd say HI!!!!
    I am SOOOO close to 100 Followers now!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Thanks! PS. Your WINNING BOOK is in the mail!!!
    Laurie Carlson
    PsPs. I have '3' MORE Giveraways going on right now!! Check them out!!!

  4. Hey Donna. Thanks for your comment on my blog Sister's unedited. I just wanted to let you know that I added myself to your followers. I love the colors and simple design of your blog site! -Amanda

  5. Hi Donna,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you now, too.
    You have an interesting and colorful blog. I'll be back to check it out again.

  6. Hi there and thank you for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you too on GFC as countrysunset40.

    I love your blog. It is sooo cute!!!

    Come on over to visit anytime!

  7. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by

    Emma Michaels

  8. Hi, there! You are one of my friends on Book Blogs, so I figured it was about time I checked out your blog. I'm now following you! Great blog! : )


    Maria @


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.