Monday, May 23, 2011

Creed’s Honor By Linda Lael Miller

Creed's Honor (Hqn)
 
About the Book:

          Conner Creed knows exactly who he is: a hardworking rancher carrying on his uncle's legacy in Lonesome Bend, Colorado. Maybe a small-town cowboy's life isn't his dream, but he owes the man who took him in as a kid. Until the identical twin brother he's been estranged from for years reenters his life.
          Conner struggles with identity issues as he gets to know his wilder brother. And then he meets Tricia McCall, a beautiful woman who knows a thing or two about living someone else's dreams. Together, they just might find their own dreams right here in Lonesome Bend….


My Review:

            I have been reading Linda Lael Miller for close to twenty years and this book did not disappoint. She takes you into the lives of her characters with such descriptions that if they were to walk up to you, you would recognize them. Her depiction of the town and ranches paint a picture in your mind and as the story unfolds, you find yourself living a life right alongside them.
            Who wouldn’t like a cowboy with eyes of blue and a heart of gold? Who wouldn’t want to be the stubborn girl that this cowboy is fixated on? I love a book with family history and love and intrigue and romance. Creed’s Honor does not disappoint.
            Linda Lael Miller has once again hit her mark with this series.


Disclaimer / Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of the book with no obligation for a positive review. No compensation - monetary or in kind - has been obtained for this post. Cover art and book description courtesy of the author, publisher or PR firm. 

By:              Linda Lael Miller
Publisher:    Harlequin
Imprint:       HQN Books


3 comments:

  1. I enjoy this author as well, I'm looking forward to reading this book :)

    -Kate the Book Buff
    The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the wonderful comment that you left on my blog as well as the follow. I have gone to your wonderful blog, spent oodles of time reading and enjoying all of the treats that you have hidden among its pages. I don't have a facebook as of yet, but as soon as I get one I will let you know. I will follow you via Twitter though.
    Yours in books,
    Frishawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.