Monday, April 25, 2011

Summer is here and there are books to read

            I have not posted in a week on my blog, which is unusual for me. The days have been so busy that I have not been able to sit at the computer for very long; but, I did want everyone to know I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth.
            Between the dogs digging holes in the flowerbeds and me trying desperately to keep them filled in (why is that dogs take the ‘bed’ part literally), and having a huge yard to mow now that it’s spring (or should I say summer already) in the South, there is little time for writing. Add to that, Holy Week in the church, and the excitement of catching two alligators off the wharf, and you have a busy, busy, week. I did manage to sneak in a little reading and finished my first requested review, and I am looking forward to posting the review on my blog. I will tease you by letting you know that the name of the book is “Mistakes” and it is the first in a series, which I was not aware of when I began the book. THAT was the most disappointing part of the book. I now have to sit on pins and needles until the sequel in 2012!
            I will be posting again soon with a review of Jen Lancaster’s books. She is one of my favorite authors and her books leave you snorting with laughter!
            I certainly hope that everyone had a joyful Easter and is looking forward to more book reviews and "Lucy" adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower, from TPRP. Come follow me too! Weidknecht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.