Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Quack Loves Colors

Little Quack Loves Colors (Super Chubbies)
Blurb:

"Join Little Quack and his sister Piddle as they explore the colorful world around them! Children will love learning their colors as Little Quack encounters bright red ladybugs, oozy brown mud, sweet, yellow buttercups, and much more! The padded board book is a perfect format for young readers!"

My Review:

This is a wonderful little book for those young children in your life. I was looking for a book with a little duck to go with a Christmas ornament I bought for my grandson and came across this series. I fell in love with the vibrant colors and the cute stories and ended up purchasing several of the books for gifts and my own bookshelf (I have lots of children who come to visit and they love "the children's section" of my library.)


This book is part of a series and would make a wonderful addition to any child's library as it is an easy to read book and teaches the children colors.


If you would like to purchase this book, you may do so by clicking on the image located on "My Book Shelf" on the left side of my blog. Happy Reading. If you purchased “Little Quack” after reading my review, please come back a leave a few words.

6 comments:

  1. This looks so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following and I am now following you back. the book looks so adorable and the colors do stand out which I like. Thanks for the awesome review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves the Little Quack books!
    Thanks for stopping by my site and becoming a follower. I'm following you now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follows and comments everyone. I love these books as an adult, can you only imagine the thrill the little ones get from looking at these bright beautiful pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is soooo adorable! I love it! Especially the buttons!

    I have always enjoyed children's books, even before my daughter was born, and I still like them now :-) I am sure Little Quack is a great read!

    Following from Book Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stacy. My all time favorite illustrator comes from when my youngest daughter was little; Eloise Wilkins. I buy everything I can put my hands on by her. But, I also loved the bright colors of this series. Thanks for commenting and following!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.