Saturday, January 29, 2011

21 Days of Compliments – Day 19

             Today is Day 19 of the 21 Days of Compliments challenge and it is countdown time, only TWO more days of the stories on compliments!
            Today I will compliment myself on not being afraid of admitting that I am wrong. I can eat crow. I can admit that I am wrong. I can admit that I hastily made a wrong decision. I just cannot think of something off hand to write about. Instead of leading anyone to believe I am close to perfect (just read my list), I will say that lately I have not been in a situation to make a wrong decision and therefore have to admit I was wrong. It's not that it hasn't happened, I just can't think of any right now (must have blocked them all out.) 
          Nevertheless, I assure you that I have no problem saying, “I was wrong. I am sorry.” (Notice I did not say, “You were right.”) Now, give me a break I am only human.

My List:
   1. I am a talented organizer.
   2. I am a good baker.
   3. I am good at commitment.
   4. I am a compassionate person.
   5. I am an affectionate person.
   6. I have a good sense of humor.
   7. I am tenacious.
   8. I am loyal.
   9. I am dedicated to my family and friends.
 10. I am a good mother.
 11. I am an education advocate.
 12. I am a creative person.
 13. I inspire others.
 14. I am a good writer.
 15. I have a zest for life.
 16. I am a faithful friend.
 17. I am a fair person.
 18. I make the best damn fried chicken ever!
 19. I am not afraid of admitting I’m wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.