Friday, January 28, 2011

21 Days of Compliments – Day 18

             Today is Day 18 of the 21 Days of Compliments challenge and it’s countdown time; only three more days of the stories on compliments!
            The last few stories and compliments have been on the long side. Today is short and sweet or should I say savory, and all about fun. My compliment to myself today is I make the best damn fried chicken you have ever eaten. If you don’t believe me, just ask my husband!

My List:
   1. I am a talented organizer.
   2. I am a good baker.
   3. I am good at commitment.
   4. I am a compassionate person.
   5. I am an affectionate person.
   6. I have a good sense of humor.
   7. I am tenacious.
   8. I am loyal.
   9. I am dedicated to my family and friends.
 10. I am a good mother.
 11. I am an education advocate.
 12. I am a creative person.
 13. I inspire others.
 14. I am a good writer.
 15. I have a zest for life.
 16. I am a faithful friend.
 17. I am a fair person.
 18. I make the best damn fried chicken ever!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so freaking good right now!!!! Maybe next time you visit us up here in the mountains, you should demonstrate because fried chicken is the one thing I struggle with cooking!!!! It gets all bloody and yucky and no matter how long I cook it, it never seems to be cooked enough! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.