Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21 Days of Compliments – Day 16

       Today is Day 16 of the 21 Days of Compliments challenge. If I did my math correctly (I used a calculator,) that means I only have to make it through five more days!
       We all have friends whom we only talk to a few times a year but remain those steadfast friends they always were. One of those for me is Bev.
       Bev is a ghostwriter and sometimes I believe she is the ghost in ghostwriter. She pops in here and she pops in there. You are never quite sure when or where she’ll pop up next. However, there’s one thing about Bev I do know, she is a wonderful friend. She is also a fantastic writer. If you are up for a laugh, check out her blog at She hasn’t been there for a while now (remember, the ghost thing) but the great stories are still there.
       Bev and I usually have a once a month quick meeting of the minds via email; but, for the most part, she’s been out of pocket for the past few months. She is on a journey of her own right now. She does keep up with my blog (I think I force my friends to by constantly asking them what they thought of my last post) and she added that I was a “faithful friend, even to the silent and dormant.”
       I guess this is true because when too much time passes and I haven’t heard from those important people in my life, I go ghost hunting. Since I was thinking of Bev, my compliment for Day 15 is I am a faithful friend. Now---it’s time to go ghost hunting!

My List:
   1. I am a talented organizer.
   2. I am a good baker.
   3. I am good at commitment.
   4. I am a compassionate person.
   5. I am an affectionate person.
   6. I have a good sense of humor.
   7. I am tenacious.
   8. I am loyal.
   9. I am dedicated to my family and friends.
 10. I am a good mother.
 11. I am an education advocate.
 12. I am a creative person.
 13. I inspire others.
 14. I am a good writer.
 15. I have a zest for life.
 16. I am a faithful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.