Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sentry

My beloved companion and friend, Sentry, passed away this morning at approximately 5am. Thank you to all who understood and forwarded your prayers to St. Francis, Patron Saint of Animals. She filled my life with joy for eight years.
Sentry, 7-2002-12/23/2010

I think Sentry had a mission. She traveled to lay my Christmas prayers at the feet of God that I might have a wonderful family Christmas with my daughter. My prayers were answered; her mission complete. Sentry, may you rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Sentry. I lost my baby 2 years ago and I didn't think I'd ever get over it. It's so tough to lose a member of the family, as I believe our pets are. We're thinking about you guys up here in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss her when I pull up to your house. I always felt a bit special that she never barked at me and always came to great me...unlike the UPS guy ! I think she knew that if I had my way, she'd be going into the house with me...at least until her papa drove up ! So sorry she's gone. I know the pain is deep. I still cry over losing my Jake and Hooch in the same week 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.