Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Traveling Shoes.....

These shoes are on the move........


  1. I notice that you've redesigned your blog again. You're not the only one I know who is enthralled with the beautiful choices and continues to tweak and design. I love that today you matched your blog, like your purse, to your (cookie) SHOES. You are always put together, girl. Anyhow, I think it's gorgeous. And your writing is fabulous. I come here so often to see what you're up to on the Bayou.

  2. But did you read the caption? They are "traveling" shoes! They are going somewhere.

  3. I wonder if the shoes have finished traveling? Where did they go? Ummmmmmmmmm........


Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! I read each and every response, and I love hearing thoughts and opinions from fellow bloggers, readers, and authors. If you have a blog, please leave a link so I can visit you back. Thank you.

I try to answer most comments, so if you would like to read my response, please visit often. Or, just click the "Email follow-up comments to [...]" box before publishing, to receive notification of new comments.

If you have to leave a comment anonymously, don't leave one at all. I will delete it. Own up to your thoughts.